- 72 INR
- Food Grade
- General Drugs
- Dry Place
Calcitriol, Folic Acid & Combination Capsule is a type of health supplement which is prescribed for maintaining integrity of joints, normalizing blood calcium levels, increasing muscle strength, and promoting bone health. It has been formulating using omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, boron, & methylcobalamin. This capsule is known to be highly beneficial in arthritis by promoting cartilage growth & strong joints. Regular consumption of Calcitriol, Folic Acid & Combination Capsule provides better elasticity, strength, & stretchability to tendons and ligaments.
- Relieves lower back & joint pain
- Improves nerve conduction
- Helps in reducing inflammation
This is a synergistic joint-relieving product and helps repair joint damage mostly useful in Osteoporosisand Osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is a joint pain inflammation that results from cartilage degeneration. It is a degenerative joint disease characterized by breakdown of the joint cartilage; causes pain, swelling, and reduced motion in joints. It can occur in any joint, but usually it affects hands, knees, hips or spine. This is an ideal dietary supplement for people with knee pain and is a remarkable example of nutritionalscience â being a delicately balanced formula to improve bone and joint health and combating debilitatingbone-joint diseases.
Technical functions and advantages of the product:
i) Promotes Cartilage Health
ii) Improves Joint Flexibility and Mobility
iii) Maintains calcium level in body
iv) Naturally Derived and Clinically Proven Ingredients
As we age, the foods we eat do not contain enough nutrition which is a very essential for our body âmaking nutrients unavailable to support an active life style. Moreover, as the population ages, thedrawbacks of aging are becoming more apparent. Osteoarthritis and Oesteopenia, two of the major healthconcerns, are among the leading cause of pain and disability. Osteoporosis and low bone mass arecurrently estimated to be a major public health threat. The most recent definition of osteoporosis is adisease characterized by loss of bone mass, accompanied by micro architectural deterioration of bonetissue, which leads to an unacceptable increase in the risk of skeletal failure; the micronutrients of greatest importance are calcium and vitamin D. Calcium has been shown to have beneficial effects on bone mass at all ages, although the results are not always consistent. Throughout the life cycle the skeleton requires optimum development and maintenance of its integrity to prevent fracture. Bones break because the loads placed on them exceed the ability of the bone to absorb the energy involved.
Omega 3 fatty acids, boron, calcitrol, calcium, methylcobalamin with folic acid used in this combination are essential for health, and each one has its one very important function in the body. It is intended for individuals who want to maintain the proper structure, conformation and function of healthy bones and its joints.
Therefore, this combination is particularly beneficial to:-
- Elderly men & women (in particular those of post-menopausal age) in need of furtherreinforcement of the bone & joints
- Persons suffering from or with family backgrounds of bone and joint diseases
- Promotes healthy joints and cartilage growth, beneficial for arthritis
The main functions of this combination are:
- Joint and Muscle â keeping strength and elasticity, supporting recovery from wear andtear damage or injuries
- Cartilage â supporting repair and fluids for cushion and elasticity
- Tendons and ligaments â providing high strength, elasticity, and stretchability
- Useful in bone health
- Useful in joint pain and low back pain
- Maintains flexibility
- Increases muscle power
- Increases elasticity of the joint
- Maintains integrity of the joints
- Maintains calcium level in body
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain
- Improving nerve conduction velocity and promoting the regeneration of injured nerves
- Folate-deficient megaloblastic anaemia
- Hypocalaemia and Hyperphosphataemia
Omega 3 fatty acids:
Omega 3 fatty acids: Omega 3 fatty acids help reduces inflammation throughout the body, and somestudies have shown benefits for heart health, brain function and diabetes.
There are two major types of omega-3 fatty acids in our diets. One type is alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) andthe other type is eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). The body partiallyconverts ALA to EPA and DHA.
EPA and DHA are the two fatty acids that have been studied extensively for their ability to decreasecertain cardiovascular risk factors, notably blood pressure and triglycerides.Some research has also shown that EPA and DHA may decrease the symptoms associated with depression and certain inflammatory diseases in addition to enhancing joint mobility.
- EPA and DHA may decrease inflammation. Studies show that EPA and DHA are moreeffective than ALA for decreasing several inflammatory markers. EPA and DHA alsoincrease some anti-inflammatory markers such as IL-10, TGF beta.
- Omega-3 fatty acids may decrease the progression of osteoarthritis. EPA and DHAinhibit the expression of various proteins that contribute to osteoarthritis. In addition, petridish studies indicate that ALA and EPA decrease both the destruction and inflammatoryaspects of cartilage cell metabolism.
Omega-3 fatty acids are incorporated into cartilage cell (chondrocyte) membranes. In adose-dependent manner, they decrease enzymes that degrade cartilage and inflammatorycytokines (IL-1alpha, TNF alpha, COX-2,) thereby affecting cartilage cell genetranscription.
- Omega-3s may decrease risk of bone marrow lesions. A study in 293 adults withoutosteoarthritis, some with and some without knee pain, found that higher intakes ofmonounsaturated fatty acids or omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids were associated with anincreased risk of bone marrow lesions.
- Omega-3s help other aspects of joint health. Omega-3 fatty acids may decrease symptomsof morning stiffness, tender or swollen joints, and joint pain. They can also help increaseblood flow during exercise.
Calcitrol is a form of vitamin D and it needs to change to the active form by the liver and kidneys.
It is used for established osteoporosis in postmenopausal women, to reduce the risk of vertebral and hipfractures. Osteoporosis is the loss of bone mass resulting in brittle bones which can fracture more easilyand is often associated with lack of oestrogen in postmenopausal women. It is also used for inducedosteoporosis following treatment with a corticosteroid, an anti-inflammatory steroid that can cause boneloss and to correct defective calcium metabolism, which results in weak bones, due to renalosteodystrophy caused by chronic renal failure, particularly when undergoing haemodialysis;hyperparathyroidism (high levels of parathyroid hormone) with moderate to severe chronic renal failure(pre-dialysis), hypoparathyroidism (low high levels of parathyroid hormone) from various causes, andrickets.
Calcium is needed for so many different functions in the body, form bones, to blood clotting, yourmuscles etc. It is an essential mineral that provides strength to bones and teeth, but it has several otherhealth benefits. Calcium is essential to nerve conduction, hormone status and muscle contraction. Someresearch has shown that diets rich in calcium, fruits and vegetables can reduce the risk of high bloodpressure.
Calcium helps prevent osteoporosis; of the two to three pounds of calcium contained in the human body, 99% is located in the bones and teeth.
Folic acid is quite essential for the body. It is a B vitamin which plays a major role in the synthesis, repair and replication of DNA. It is critical for cell division, nucleic acid metabolism and metabolism of glycine and methionine. It helps in maintaining the integrity and health of the skin. It assists the immune system and is needed for the proper functioning of immune cells. It plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells (RBCs). Folic acid also helps in relieving the pain and swelling due to rheumatoid arthritis.
It is the neurologically active form of the vitamin B12 and has strong effect on the brainand nervous system being also very important for cell growth and production. Methylcobalamin (MeCbl),the activated form of vitamin B12, has been used to treat some nutritional diseases and other diseases inclinic, such as Alzheimer's disease and rheumatoid arthritis. As an auxiliary agent, it exerts neuronalprotection by promoting regeneration of injured nerves and antagonizing glutamate-induced neurotoxicity. It improves bone mineralization; vitamin B12 also prevents the inflammation of the joint. It does this by inhibiting the immune cells responsible for inflammatory reactions.
It is a rare element extracted from the earth. It is only found in nature combined with other elementsas borate and borax. Another common form of boron is boric acid. Boron is known to accumulate in thesynovial fluid lubricating joints and in bones especially in the heads of femur bones. People with arthritisusually have lower concentrations of these minerals at these sites while healthy people do have highconcentration of boron in bones, femur heads and synovial fluid.
Boron is responsible for increasing the production and activities of some hormones and prohormones. Inthe repair of damaged cartilage, boron acts as a membrane catalyst that selectively permits the entry ofcertain ions into the cells in the cartilage.
This allows the adenosine triphosphate or ATP, the chief energy molecule, to enter the cells. Becauseboron increases the influx of ATP into these cells, it promotes the energy-driven cellular repair needed forcell division and the repair of cartilage tissues.
The product is POSSIBLY SAFE for most adults when taken by mouth. . There is no disadvantageassociated with the product if taken under the recommended usage.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
For Pregnancy and Breast-Feeding: Pregnant and lactating mothers should not take any single supplement in higher-than- normal doses unless recommended by a health-care provider for a special condition. The combination should only be used in pregnancy and lactation if benefits outweigh the risks.
Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Store in a cool, dry & dark place. Protected from direct sunlight.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 300 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 34, Bholabhai Nagar Chanod, GIDC, Silvassa Road, Vapi INA, Gujarat, 396195, India