L-Carnitine L-Tartarate + Co Enzyme Q10 + Zinc + Piperine Tablet
Price And Quantity
- 65 INR
- General Drugs
- Store in Cool
This combination of L-carnitine L-tartrate, CoenzymeQ10, Zinc and Piperine is useful to improve male fertility.
- Male infertility is defined as increase in the number of reactive oxygen species (ROS)
- ROS occurs due to factors such as excessive smoking and alcoholic consumption
- ROS results in
- (DNA DAMAGE) due to which concentration and motility of sperm is decreased
- (LIPID PEROXIDATION) it is degradation of lipids which provide energy to sperm
- (APOPTOSIS) is a phenomenon in which cells change its shape and size and get destroyed at biochemical level which eventually causes death
Carnitine carries the lipids into the sperm which may provide energy and increases the sperm production and may decrease the lipid peroxidation. Coenzyme Q10 reduces the DNA damage caused by ROS. Zinc may be essential for the morphology of sperm because it is required to make outer layer and tail of the sperm (reduces apoptosis). Piperine given with this combination increases the absorption of Coenzyme Q10 and lowers the lipid peroxidation.
It is helpful in improving:-
- Total number of sperms (sperm count)
- Morphology of sperm
- Motility of sperm
- The integrity of DNA
- Acts as an antioxidant in your cells by neutralizing reactive oxygen species
Carnitine (endogenous) is a necessary component of fat oxidation in cells. Carnitines are quaternary amine synthesized from amino acids such as lysine and methionine. This amino acid is essential for functioning of sperm cells. They are responsible for transporting long-chain fatty acids intothe mitochondria of sperm for intracellular metabolism through beta-oxidation. This will increase the sperm production. They also protect against ROS.The L form is used because the D form is not used in body. The new carnitine emerged L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate(LCLT) is used as it has no side effects. The LCLT causes less muscle damage and increases the testosterone levels. This will increase the chance of fertilizing the egg.
The ubiquinol form of Coenzyme Q10 is given which is most powerful antioxidant. It is eight times more effective than ubiquinone. The vitamin like compound found in all our cells. It is present in particularly high concentrationin the mitochondria. It is another powerful antioxidant. It is concentrated in the mid piece of mitochondria. It reduces the DNA damage which is caused by free radicals in mitochondria. It is also best known for blocking the action that damages the cells.
The concentration of CoQ10 and morphology of sperm is linked so it is very important .It has dual benefit for the health of sperm, firstly it is protective and secondly, it increases motility of sperm. It becomes very important to produce CoQ10 in body due to following reasons:-
- Oxidative stress
- Age related changes
- Insufficient dietary CoQ10 intake
It is a mineral associated with normal functioning of male reproductive system. Zinc is required to make outer layer and tail of the sperm. It becomes lower in the infertile men. Zinc deficiency occurs due to increased oxidative stress, resulting in decreased sperm count and testosterone level. So, zinc is required in combination to increase thequality of sperm and the count of sperm. Genetic materials such as DNA and proteins cannot develop without zinc which makes it important supplement for men concerned with fertility.
The American study have shown link between zinc deficiency and low testosterone levels. Zinc levels decline with age and men over fifty can fight impotency and by taking zinc.
It is active ingredient of Piper Nigrum. It lowers the lipid peroxidation and increases the absorption of Coenzyme Q10.
Mild insomnia, nausea, headache, fatigue, low B.P.
- Coenzyme Q10 interacts with anticoagulants
- Zinc shows interaction with antibiotic
Store in a cool dry place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 300 Per Month
- 1 Months
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
1st Floor, Plot No 16-B, C/o Kush Industries, Vapi, Gujarat, 396191, India